Position Summary: Sampleminded is a small, skilled, and nimble company. We are looking for an Assistant Product Manager with a life science background who is enthusiastic about helping to advance technology in this area. You will have the unique opportunity to be a part of a quick-paced and innovative software development team tasked with the design and implementation of client-focused software for clinical trials, research labs, and diagnostic companies. We take our commitments to our customers seriously, but are also committed to a lively, collaborative, and fun environment.
- Four-year college degree – medical or life science focus is preferred.
- Two years of similar or related work experience within the clinical research, basic research, or clinical laboratories industry.
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Able to juggle competing priorities, while maintaining flexibility
- Comfortable presenting to both large and small audiences in person and remotely
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- A general curiosity of all things tech
- Bonus points for a working knowledge of database structure and design
- Extra bonus points for experience in SQL, HTML, or CSS
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist in Product Management Team activities such as:
- Understanding and documenting new customer requirements
- Working with the engineering team to guide software use and design
- Designing and running test plans to ensure software quality
- Writing training and marketing material
- Providing customer support and guidance
Light travel (up to 10%) may be required.